This open source electronic hardware STM32 development Kit is designed based on the STM32F407V series with STM32F407VET6/STM32F407VGT6 MCU, including the 407V mother board and 407V MCU core board.
It has a rich expansion interface that supports access to a variety of peripheral modules, suitable for both beginners of MCU and experienced developers.
STM32F407VET6 Core Board
– Core: Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC
– Feature: a full set of single-cycle DSP instructions
– Operating Frequency: 168MHz, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz
– Operating Voltage: 1.8V-3.6V
– Package: LQFP100
– Memories: 512kB Flash, 192+4kB SRAM
– MCU communication Interfaces:
– 3 x SPI, 3 x USART, 2 x UART, 2 x I2S, 3 x I2C
– 1 x FSMC, 1 x SDIO, 2 x CAN
– 1 x USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, ULPI and on-chip full-speed PHY
– 1 x 10/100 Ethernet MAC
– 1 x 8 to 12-bit parallel camera interface
– For more interface description, please refer to the images.
1 * STM32F407VET6 development board
1 * PL2303 USB UART Board (mini)
1 * USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
1 * USB type A receptacle to mini-B plug cable
2 * 4-pin wire
2 * 2-pin wire
1 * USB power cable
1 * Software CD
1 * 3.2 inch 320×240 Touch LCD
1 * USB3300 USB HS Board (ULPI)
1 * DP83848 Ethernet Board (ETH)
1 * NandFlash Board (A) (FSMC)
1 * OV7670 Camera Board (B) (DCMI)
1 * Micro SD Storage Board (SDIO/SPI)
1 * AT45DBXX DataFlash Board (SPI+IOs)
1 * FM24CLXX FRAM Board (I2C)
1 * UDA1380 Board (I2S+I2C)
1 * VS1003B MP3 Board (SPI+IOs)
1 * Analog Test Board (for AD/DA testing)
1 * SN65HVD230 CAN Board (CAN) 2pcs
1 * NRF24L01 RF Board (B) (SPI+IOs) 2pcs
1 * Ethernet Cable
Openness: The entire system is highly open, all I/O is open, and development is not limited. Users can also design their own modules for easy access to the system.
Modular: Individual modules can be separated from the system and connected to other systems for easy initial evaluation of the product.
Expandability: With clear identification and convenient interface, developers can easily use all the resources of MCU, debug and various test programs.
Transplanted: Modular design brings superior portability, and each module can be connected to other MCUs (such as PIC, AVR, 51, etc.) or ARM (such as ARM Coretex-M0, ARM7, etc.).
Functionality: We will continuously provide peripheral modules for common functions. The peripheral modules and the system functions will be continuously updated so that you can design your own peripheral modules.